The NSRL is operated by a large and diverse group of academics, professionals, and students. These people bring together a wide variety of skills and viewpoints, including expertise in modern museum techniques, field activities, in-house biological research, and computerized systematics collection management.
Detailed information on the current and previous activities of persons whose work contributes to the life of the NSRL may be found on the personnel pages. Curators are listed below with links to their individual pages. All NSRL personnel may be contacted at the addresses and phone numbers listed on our Contact Information Page.
- Robert D. Bradley, Director, Curator of Mammals
- Caleb D. Phillips, Curator of Genetic Resources
- Nancy McIntyre, Curator of Birds
- James Cokendolpher, Assistant Curator and Research Scientist, Invertebrate Collection
- Robert J. Baker, Curator of Mammals (Emeritus)
- Heath J. Garner, Curator of Collections
- Kathy MacDonald, Collections Manager